Our social media feeds can feel overwhelming. And with so many impressive influencers out there in the charitable space, it can be hard to tell who to follow.
This is by no means an exhaustive list of Impact’s favorite social media resources—but if you’re looking for some new insights, take a look at these smart folks:
- Vu Le @nonprofitaf The former Executive Director of RVC in Seattle, Vu is always ready and willing to call out injustices in our sector and highlight harmful power dynamics between funders and the organizations they support. Did we mention he’s also hilarious. We always learn something when he tweets or shares a new post over on his blog, Nonprofit AF.
- The Whiny Donor @thewhinydonor Feeling cranky today? So is The Whiny Donor. This anonymous development committee member and donor shows you what NOT to do as a development professional. Check out their tweets for a saucy crash course in how to be better.
- Tom Ahern @thattomahern A phenomenal copywriter and fundraising expert, Tom always has great insights to share, from case development to crafting appeals and much more.
- Barbara O’Reilly @BOReillyWHC Barbara is a brilliant and generous fundraiser, always ready to share insights with her colleagues—and we’re so glad that she’ll be leading our AFP chapter here in DC next year.
- Stacy Palmer @stacypalmer As the editor of the Chronicle of Philanthropy, Stacy shares plenty of breaking nonprofit news, not only from her own publication but from plenty of other sources as well.
Who do you love to follow for insights and inspiration?
By – Julie Price
Follow us on Facebook @ImpactStories and Twitter @ImpactDC